- Mix jam and bourbon in the bottom of a shaker tin until jam has dissolved.
- Fill tin with ice and add the lemon and sugar.
- Place smoke* filled Boston glass into the tin.
- Shake and strain into glass filled with ice.
- Fill with lemon-lime soda.
- *vanilla bean smoke: Turn a Boston glass moth down on the bar top.
- Trap smoke inside glass.
Suggested Glass:Tall/Collins Glass
Suggested Garnish:Orange Zest, Lemon Wedge
Want to craft quality cocktails at home?
Unlock the potential of each product at MixologyPro.com where you’ll find hundreds of recipes, tips and tricks! Star mixologist Dean Serneels will lead you through exclusive tools and tutorials to take you from home bartender to master mixologist.