- 3 oz (90 ml) Master of Mixes Lite Margarita Mixer
- 1.25 oz (37 ml) berry vodka
- Splash of cranberry juice
- Lemon-lime soda
- Combine ingredients in a Boston glass filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into chilled glass with fresh ice.
- Add a splash of cranberry juice and fill with lemon-lime soda.
Suggested Glass:Tall/Collins Glass
Suggested Garnish:Lemon Slice, Fresh Raspberry
Want to craft quality cocktails at home?
Unlock the potential of each product at MixologyPro.com where you’ll find hundreds of recipes, tips and tricks! Star mixologist Dean Serneels will lead you through exclusive tools and tutorials to take you from home bartender to master mixologist.