Cucumber Lavender Mojito
- 2 oz (60 ml) Master of Mixes Mojito Mixer
- 1 oz white/light rum
- .5 oz orange liqueur
- 4 mint leaves
- 2 lime wedges
- 3 cucumber slices
- 2 dashes lavender bitters
- Soda water
- Muddle mint, lime and cucumber pieces with teh bitters in the bottom of tall/collins glass.
- Fill glass halfway with crushed ice.
- Add rum, orange liqueur and Master of Mixes Mojito Mix.
- Fill glass with crushed ice.
- Top with soda water and stir to lift ingredients off the bottom of the glass.
Suggested Glass:Tall/Collins Glass
Suggested Garnish:Muddled Cucumber, Mint Sprig, Lime
Want to craft quality cocktails at home?
Unlock the potential of each product at MixologyPro.com where you’ll find hundreds of recipes, tips and tricks! Star mixologist Dean Serneels will lead you through exclusive tools and tutorials to take you from home bartender to master mixologist.