- 3 oz (90 ml) Master of Mixes Lite Sweet n’ Sour Mixer
- 2 oz (60 ml) pinot noir
- 0.75 oz (22 ml) blueberry vodka
- 0.75 oz (22 ml) elderflower liqueur
- Combine elderflower liqueur, blueberry vodka and Master of Mixes Sweet & Sour Lite in a Boston glass filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into champagne coupe.
- Float pinot noir over top.
Suggested Glass:Champagne Coupe
Suggested Garnish:Edible Flower
Want to craft quality cocktails at home?
Unlock the potential of each product at MixologyPro.com where you’ll find hundreds of recipes, tips and tricks! Star mixologist Dean Serneels will lead you through exclusive tools and tutorials to take you from home bartender to master mixologist.