- 3 oz (90 ml) Master of Mixes Lite Margarita Mixer
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) maraschino liqueur
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) blood orange liqueur
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) dry vermouth
- 1 oz egg white
- Combine ingredients in a Boston glass filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into chilled champagne coupe.
Suggested Glass:Champagne Coupe
Suggested Garnish:Three Luxardo Cherries
Want to craft quality cocktails at home?
Unlock the potential of each product at MixologyPro.com where you’ll find hundreds of recipes, tips and tricks! Star mixologist Dean Serneels will lead you through exclusive tools and tutorials to take you from home bartender to master mixologist.