- 0.5 oz (15 ml) Master of Mixes Mai Tai Mixer
- 2 oz (60 ml) red wine
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) honey whiskey
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) raspberry liqueur
- Combine honey whiskey and Master of Mixes Mai Tai Mix in a Boston glass filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into shot glass.
- Add raspberry liqueur to the center of the glass.
- Float red wine on top.
Suggested Glass:Shot Glass
Want to craft quality cocktails at home?
Unlock the potential of each product at MixologyPro.com where you’ll find hundreds of recipes, tips and tricks! Star mixologist Dean Serneels will lead you through exclusive tools and tutorials to take you from home bartender to master mixologist.