New look, same great taste.
Master of Mixes is proud to celebrate a new season with a fresh new look!
The new Master of Mixes represents learning and immersion within the world of high-end cocktails and cutting-edge mixology. Welcome to the evolution from a traditional mix brand to a mixology minded portfolio that continues to help you make great cocktails, right at home.
- Vibrant packaging that celebrates the spirit and essence of each cocktail.
- A commitment to using only the finest mixology minded ingredients including cane sugar, agave syrup, and premium fruits and juices from the world’s premier growing regions.
- Our customers can “Pour with Pride” as the new Master of Mixes is non-GMO, Kosher, Gluten Free, and uses only all-natural flavors.
- A two-pillar approach features Cocktail Mixers for one-step, mixology quality cocktails and Cocktail Essentials, which allow adventurous home bartenders to use the finest basic bar ingredients to make any of thousands of scratch cocktails.
- Newly updated Mixologypro.com will act as your cocktail companion as you explore hundreds of scratch quality recipes, how to videos from celebrity mixologist Dean Serneels, and a blog section that will feature fresh holiday and seasonal cocktail ideas on a regular basis.
- Master of Mixes has teamed up with influencers who will regularly feature creative party and cocktail ideas on Mixology Pro and across all Master of Mixes social media platforms.
- This new website, masterofmixes.com!
For our many fans across the world who have been regular users of our brand – Don’t worry! The flavor profiles that you have come to love and trust are still present. We may have added a little more juice in a few products, or converted our sweetener to pure cane sugar – But these changes just help to bring out more of the great flavors you have come to count on.
We appreciate your support over the years and look forward to continuing to help you make superior cocktails at home by providing the finest craft ingredients available.