- 1 oz (30 ml) Master of Mixes Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer
- 1.25 oz (37 ml) gin
- 1 dash Peychaud's bitters
- 3 sage leaves
- 1.25 oz cranberry juice
- Muddle sage in the bottom of a mixing glass.
- Fill glass with ice and combine remaining ingredients.
- Shake and strain into martini glass.
Suggested Glass:Martini/Cocktail Glass
Suggested Garnish:Strawberry Slice, Sage Leaf
Want to craft quality cocktails at home?
Unlock the potential of each product at MixologyPro.com where you’ll find hundreds of recipes, tips and tricks! Star mixologist Dean Serneels will lead you through exclusive tools and tutorials to take you from home bartender to master mixologist.