South Side Royal
- 1.25 oz (37 ml) Master of Mixes Mint Syrup
- 1 oz (30 ml) gin
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) lychee liqueur
- 2 slices cucumer
- 2 lime wedges
- Muddle cucumber and lime wedges in the bottom of a mixing glass.
- Fill with ice and add gin, lychee liqueur and Master of Mixes Cocktail Essentials Mint Syrup.
- Stir and strain into tall/collins glass filled with ice.
- Fill with champagne.
Suggested Glass:Tall/Collins Glass
Suggested Garnish:Cucumber Slices, Fresh Mint
Want to craft quality cocktails at home?
Unlock the potential of each product at MixologyPro.com where you’ll find hundreds of recipes, tips and tricks! Star mixologist Dean Serneels will lead you through exclusive tools and tutorials to take you from home bartender to master mixologist.