- 2 oz (60 ml) Master of Mixes Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer
- 1.25 oz (37 ml) berry vodka
- 3 stalks rosemary
- 2 lime wedges (squeezed)
- Lemon-lime soda
- Combine ingredients in a mixing glass filled with ice.
- Shake and pour into tall/collins glass.
- Fill with lemon-lime soda.
Suggested Glass:Tall/Collins Glass
Suggested Garnish:Fres Strawberry Slices, Rosemary
Want to craft quality cocktails at home?
Unlock the potential of each product at MixologyPro.com where you’ll find hundreds of recipes, tips and tricks! Star mixologist Dean Serneels will lead you through exclusive tools and tutorials to take you from home bartender to master mixologist.