Strawberry Rhubarb Smash
- 1 oz (30 ml) Master of Mixes Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer
- .5 oz (15 ml) Master of Mixes Single Pressed Lemon Juice
- 2 oz (60 ml) bourbon
- 1 rhubarb stalk (diced)
- .5 oz maple syrup
- Muddle rhubard in the bottom of a Boston glass.
- Fill glass with ice and combine remaining ingredients over the top of the ice.
- Shake and strain into rocks glass filled with ice.
Suggested Glass:Rocks Glass
Suggested Garnish:Fresh Rhubarb, Strawberry Slices, Lemon Wedge
Want to craft quality cocktails at home?
Unlock the potential of each product at MixologyPro.com where you’ll find hundreds of recipes, tips and tricks! Star mixologist Dean Serneels will lead you through exclusive tools and tutorials to take you from home bartender to master mixologist.